Accessories for the RV may appear very common and of little value, but they play a huge role. Everyone wants to improve their RVs. This cannot be possible if you are not aware of the best RV roof vent. The best decision to make is to choose functionality over aesthetics to transform your vehicle.
In essence, RV vent fans have many benefits apart from providing aesthetic value to your interior. Choosing a great RV vent fan will keep your vehicle cool and comfy even during the summer season. Poor circulation results in extreme and uncomfortable hotness in your recreational vehicle.
You also need an RV vent system to aid in an inward and outward movement of air depending on chosen settings. As you can see, roof vent fans for RV are very beneficial to your recreational vehicle. Here are some of the best brands to consider in your next purchase.
1. Maxxair 00-05100K – Maxx Fan Ventilation Fan
Maxx Air 00-05100K is a great ventilation fan for RVs. It is a brand that constantly remains on top of the list. The manufacture of this product dedicates its resources to high quality and best performing vent fans for RVs. One of the outstanding attributes of this model is the general construction and design.
- Has twin lifting arms
- It is a complete system that includes a fan, rain shield, and a vent
- It is easy to clean its keypad controls
- Easy to install
- Flush mounted
- Fuse protected
- Sealed ball bearing
- Has durability concerns
2. Maxx Air 0004500K plus Vent
- Comes with 10-fan speeds
- Its affordable
- Has a digital remote
- Includes a thermostat
- Includes an electric opening lid
- It is a bit noisy during operation
3. Heng’s 71112-C 12V roof vent
Another quality roof vent for your RV is the Heng’s 71112-C 12V. You can opt for this product if Maxx Air is not available in your preferable online store. This roof vent fan contains solid features for an excellent performance.
- Made with a smooth mesh screen
- Very affordable
- Fits all standard roof openings
- Pro installation
- Has long-lasting steel roof flanges
- Does not include a garnish ring
- Has small blades
4. Heng’s 90043-CR Vortex
Heng’s 90043-CR Vortex is another great choice which is surprisingly cheap than most RV roof fans. It also works perfectly with its excellent add-ons. It weighs exactly 3.7lbs in total.
- It’s cheaper
- The unit is ultra-light
- It is also a 12-volt unit
- Non-folding and highly weather-resistant
5. Fan-Tastic 1200 Series RV
During a hot summer, you need reliable roof vent fan for RV like the FanTastic 1200 Series. It effectively helps in the circulation of air and reduction of hot feeling inside your recreational vehicle.
- It is easy to install and operate
- Does not make noise.
- Its lightweight
- Has adjustable 3-speed settings
- High quality
- A bit expensive